Our friends from Quoteroller.com have done 5 a/b tests, here is the results.
1 . Right variation increased sign-ups by 38% – a big rise!
2. Changed title increased sign-ups by 34% – a big rise!
3. Are you thrilled with blurred interface on the background?! Drumroll.. + 97% to registrations!
4. A/B testing ninja! +224% to sign-ups
5. Split testing with absolute changed design + 303% to sign-ups!
Basecamp owns a very good CRM-system Highrise, here is some examples of a/b tests.
1. 37.5% more people signed up for Highrise with the Long Form design.
2. The Person Page was far shorter. Though it had a 47% percent increase in paid signups than the Long Form design.
3. The crazy thing was when guys added more information to the bottom of the Person Page it performed over 22% worse than the original design!
4. People? It doesn’t matter!
Would you like to get the same results? Try ChangeAgain to increase revenue!